All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWant to be a star? In this series you'll get close to all your favourite celebrities and find out how they became famous and what it took to make it to the top.
- Author BiographyGeoff Barker has written a number of titles for both children and adults. His book subjects include history, social and environmental sciences, biology and geography. Geoff used to work in book publishing before he became an author. He is married with children and lives and works in Scotland.
- Author(s)Geoff Barker,Laura Durman
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication28/07/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleCeleb
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight346 g
- Width218 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.