All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSmall and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) dominate the market in terms of sheer number of organizations. Their role in the business world is difficult to overstate. Despite this, there is a high failure rate among smaller organizations, which can be explained to a significant degree by a lack of marketing understanding in this sector. Introducing the importance of marketing to entrepreneurial firms this book guides the student through the fundamentals of marketing within the SME context, providing a more value-added learning experience than your standard marketing run-through. The authors deal directly with people issues (i.e. everyday entrepreneurial marketing interactions) to prepare students for the dragon's den of entrepreneurialism. This new and lively textbook provides a fresh and unfettered approach for marketing students who require a more real-world understanding of the impact of their discipline on entrepreneurial firms. The growing student body involved with studying entrepreneurship will also benefit from the customer insight offered by this approach.
- Author BiographySonny Nwankwo is Professor of Marketing and Director of Research and Enterprise at the University of East London, UK. He is Editor of the International Journal of Applied Management and has authored numerous books including Cross-Cultural Marketing for Cengage Learning. Ayantunji Gbadamosi is a Senior Lecturer of Marketing at the Royal Docks Business School of the University of East London, UK. His research interests are: SME marketing, marketing communications, consumer involvement, and children and marketing activities.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/11/2010
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note73 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white tables, 6 black & white halftones, 67 black & white line drawings
- Weight854 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited bySonny Nwankwo,Tunji Gbadamosi
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.