All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTo become or to be an entrepreneur is t a light undertaking. It will break some or make others, but one thing is clear, you should kw your own strengths and weakness and suitability for the task before you take the leap. In Entrepreneurship (minus) 101, Trevor K. Whittaker shares ten essential 'secrets', gained from his own extensive business experience. If adopted, they will make success, if t guaranteed, at least attainable. If you are an existing entrepreneur and think you kw it all, think again! The overriding mantra is Kw Yourself: kw your strengths and weakness and work on those weaknesses before you embark or continue on what is a highly demanding - but ultimately a highly rewarding - journey. So do you have what it takes? Read Entrepreneurship (minus) 101 and find out.
- Author BiographyTrevor K. Whittaker is a successful entrepreneur, author and motivational speaker. He currently lives with his wife Sunly-Ann in Johannesburg, South Africa. He has two sons, Donovan and Ricky and three beautiful daughters, Kristen, Natasha and Shamarie. A few years ago he was blessed with two gorgeous granddaughters, Savannah and Taylor-Reece.
- Author(s)Trevor K. Whittaker
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight544 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine33 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.