All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume includes a series of papers which examine the contributions of entrepreneurship education on the performance of graduates. Using survey data for 2,484 entrepreneurship and n-entrepreneurship graduates, the analysis indicates that entrepreneurship education contributes to risk taking, the formation of new ventures, and firm growth. The second chapter continues with an assessment of the effects of entrepreneurship and techlogical change historically, focusing on the computer industry. Chapter three also examines the development of property rights in the computing industry with an assessment of the special problems of the internet. Chapter four turns to broader questions of the bases for entrepreneurial behavior within firms and presents survey data from South Africa and the US. Chapter five continues the analysis of entrepreneurial activities. A model is presented and implications are drawn. The final two chapters examine specific marketing issues for entrepreneurial firms. With ease of entry and intense competition, marketing strategies become especially critical.
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAdvances in the Study of Entrepreneurship, Innovation and Economic Growth
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 12
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byGary D. Libecap
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.99Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.