Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a major new resource for modern entrepreneurship courses, Entrepreneurship unpacks the theory and practice of enterprise for students, revealing its capabilities and limitations, the processes and the skills, to provide the complete introduction for today's courses. The text employs a flexible 3-part structure - starting with entrepreneurship as a process, the entrepreneur as a person, and finally how entrepreneurs create value - to ackwledge that entrepreneurship unfolds in a wide range of diverse contexts. Reflecting the rapid growth of the course and the accompanying pressures on lecturers and students, the highly experienced author team deploy a comprehensive pedagogical framework throughout every chapter accompanied by a full set of online lecturer support materials, while a unique set of integrative cases prepared by international academics help consolidate key themes and learning objectives.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Stokes is Emeritus Professor of Entrepreneurship, in the Small Business Research Centre (SBRC), Kingston Business School, Kingston University, London. Following education at Oriel College, Oxford and the City University Business School, his management career has been with large and small enterprises in the private and public sectors. The subject of his Ph.D. thesis was small enterprise development in the public sector, and he has been involved in many research studies into diverse aspects of small business management, including marketing, critical survival factors and raising finance. Dr Nick Wilson is Reader in Creativity, Arts & Cultural Management at the Department of Culture, Media and Creative Industries, King's College London, where he founded the MA in Arts & Cultural Management. He was previously Principal Lecturer in Entrepreneurship and Small Business at Kingston University, and Course Director of the Programme of Master's courses in the Creative Industries & the Creative Economy. Martha Mador has 15 years experience in Higher Education as programmes developer and manager, lecturer and researcher. She developed the WestFocus Entrepreneurship Centre, Knowledge London, and the Kingston University Entrepreneurship Centre. Her previous experience includes Marketing Services Management in cable and satellite tv.
- Author(s)David Stokes,Martha Mador,Nicholas Wilson
- PublisherCengage Learning EMEA
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCengage Learning EMEA
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight678 g
- Width190 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.