Entrepreneurship by Peggy A. Lambing, Charles R. Kuehl (Mixed media product, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $312.49+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $49.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionFor courses in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management. At the heart of a successful business is a sound business plan. Capturing this reality, Entrepreneurship, 4th Edition focuses on basic entrepreneurial concepts and demonstrates how to develop an effective and thorough business plan. Organized in two-parts, it discusses ways to start, manage and grow a business, all within the context of a sound business plan. Unique in emphasis, it blends theory and practice, current entrepreneurial research and concerns, and step-by-step guidelines for developing a business plan. Case examples and sample business plans keep readers motivated and help them learn how to transform their own ideas into their own entrepreneurial success.
- Author BiographyPeggy A. Lambing University of Missouri - St. Louis Charles R. Kuehl University of Missouri - St. Louis Peggy Lambing has experienced entrepreneurship from several perspectives asa business owner, as a small business consultant, and as an educator. She and her husband owned a tool and equipment distributorship during the 1980s that was sold at a profit after five years. She has provided small business consulting services for 18 years, specializing in helping entrepreneurs obtain financing. In addition, she has taught entrepreneurship and small business management classes at the University of Missouri St. Louis since 1980 and has served as the director of the university s Small Business Institute program. She received her bachelor of science in business admin- istration degree and a master s degree in business from the University of Missouri St. Louis.Charles R. Kuehl is a member of the management faculty at the University of Missouri St. Louis. He has published in various scholarly journals and is coauthor of Small Business: Planning and Management, third edition. He received his baccalau- reate, master s, and doctoral degrees from the University of Iowa. His teaching and re- search areas include entrepreneurship, strategic management, international business, and organizational behavior.
- Author(s)Charles R. Kuehl,Peggy A. Lambing
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication10/04/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight702 g
- Width204 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.