All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Entrepreneurship in Hospitality and Tourism: a global perspective' gives a new and definitive overview of the vital role and effective practice of entrepreneurship in one of the most dynamic industry sectors in the world. The highly qualified international team of contributors ensures a global perspective. The editors clearly outline the key theoretical perspectives and go on to cover the various types of entrepreneurship. Fully informed by the latest research, it incorporates: * different country contexts; * the social and cultural dimensions of entrepreneurship; * case studies from a wide range of Hospitality and Tourism sectors; * Industry perspectives and examples included. The book is core reading for both undergraduate and postgraduate students studying on hospitality and tourism degree programmes covering entrepreneurship.
- PublisherGoodfellow Publishers Limited
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGoodfellow Publishers Limited
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byLevent Altinay,Maureen Brookes
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.