All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurship in the Region approaches many different aspects of entrepreneurship from a regional perspective. The regional influences on entrepreneurship analyzed entail regional peculiarities and disparities in new business formation processes, the success and the employment effects of new firms, the importance of social capital and of network structures as well as entrepreneurship education and training provided in the regions. The articles in this book provide strong evidence for the importance of regional factors that shape entrepreneurship and new firm formation processes. It is shown that regional differences of start-up rates and entrepreneurial attitudes are t at all elusive but tend to be rather persistent and prevail over longer periods of time. The evidence clearly suggests that the regional level can be an appropriate starting point for entrepreneurship policy and that research on the issue may considerably benefit from properly accounting for the spatial dimension.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/12/2005
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleInternational Studies in Entrepreneurship
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 14
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight586 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJurgen Schmude,Michael Fritsch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.