All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- Description* This book is updated in April 2015 * The 3DRAD software had revolutionized the world of Windows based 3D game creation, by providing easy drag-and-drop kind of interface for producing complex game logic, with the additional capability of importing custom textures and models, writing complex scripts, and producing network/internet based games. This is t a step-by-step tutorial. This is also t a guide book kind of overview material. We place our focus on the practical side of 3D game creation - practical tips and techniques one will definitely need when starting out a 3D race car game project. We also tell exactly what can and cant be done with 3DRAD, and the kind of performance drawback that can be foreseen when the platform is t fed with the right inputs. So, are you ready for the challenge?
- Author BiographyHOBBYPRESS is the premier information source for computer game creation technologies and techniques. It has the goal of putting all different kinds of game creation skills on the global map by publishing books that bring to light the knowledge of creative game designers.
- Date of Publication06/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.