All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis important book explores the interaction of global environmental discourses and local traditions and practices in twelve countries in the Asia-Pacific region. Based upon two parallel groups of studies, reviewing cultural influences in individual countries, and the attitudes of young people across the region, it has important implications for environmental policy and education.
- Author(s)David Yencken,Helen Sykes,John Fien
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication17/02/2000
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Asia-Pacific Studies
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.1
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note160 black & white tables
- Weight635 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byDavid Yencken,Helen Sykes,John Fien,etc.
- Translated byRupert Maclean
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.