All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionEfficiency is the hallmark of environmental ecomics, and though ecomists are concerned with the environment, primarily because it challenges the efficiency of competitive markets, until w, limited attention has been paid to distributional issues. This excellent collection of essays identifies and addresses key issues surrounding the inequality-environment relationship such as: * Does increasing ecomic inequality lead to better or worse environmental quality? * Which individual or social features play a role in determining the differentiated impact of changes in the environment? * What impact does ecomic inequality or social segmentation have on collective action? * How important is the complex ecomic and social institution in which the inequality-environment takes place? With an impressive array of contributors and an excellent mix of popular and teworthy topics, this latest addition to the Routledge Siena Studies in Political Ecomy series will prove essential to ecomists with an interest in the environment and will be useful to readers with a more general environmental studies background.
- Author BiographyMarcello Basili teaches Microeconomics and Environmental Political Economics at the University of Siena, Italy. Maurizio Franzini is full professor of Economic Policy at the Universita di Roma La Sapienza . Allesandro Vercelli teaches Economic policy and Environmental economics at the University of Siena, Italy.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/12/2005
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Siena Studies in Political Economy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note18 black & white tables, 33 black & white line drawings
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlessandro Vercelli,Marcello Basili,Maurizio Franzini
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.