All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionSince the 1980s, and especially since the Rio Earth Summit in 1992, there has been a substantial extension in the adoption and use of Environmental Assessment (EA) procedures in developing countries and countries in transition (low and middle income countries). However, few existing texts in environmental assessment or development studies have reflected this trend sufficiently, until this publication. Divided into two main parts: EA Principles, Processes and Practice. Country and Institutional Studies of EA Procedures and Practice. This book explains the essentials of environmental impact association in the context of developing countries and assesses its importance to both developed and developing countries.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication27/01/2000
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight528 g
- Width166 mm
- Height243 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byClive George,Norman Lee
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.