All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Biology offers an accessible introduction to the core elements of biology and the biosphere. With balanced coverage of acquatic and terrestrial examples throughout, the text builds logically to present a clear understanding of the fundamental processes of life before examining its more complex components, namely individuals, populations, communities and ecosystems. A kwledge of environmental biology and its practical applications is essential for a deeper understanding of the environment. Environmental Biology offers an invaluable introduction to the living environment for all areas of study, from environmental history, agriculture and forestry, to impact assessment, climate change, ecology and conservation.
- Author BiographyAllan M. Jones is Senior Lecturer in Biology and Ecology at the University of Dundee.
- Author(s)Allan M. Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/05/1997
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Introductions to Environment: Environmental Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note25 black & white tables
- Weight408 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.