All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThe book stresses the six key structural factors that will affect future environmental policies in the Mediterranean region during the next fifty years: population growth, climate change, soil erosion and desertification, water scarcity, food production, and urbanization and pollution. The contributors point out the potential of all these problems as sources of violent conflict, their policy implications, and the possibilities for the development of preventive policies, based on cooperative strategies. The interdisciplinary approach of the book makes it relevant and useful to a broad range of professionals, specialists and researchers.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 37
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight675 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAntonio Marquina
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.