All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/01/1987
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleCoastal and Estuarine Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number20
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note9 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight401 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byAlison Rieser,David L. VanderZwaag,Judith Spiller
- Table Of ContentsTechnology Assessment and Nova Scotian Tidal Power Projects.- Scientific Issues in the Assessment of the Transboundary Effects of Fundy Tidal Power.- Legal Decisionmaking Frameworks for Fundy Tidal Power.- Effectiveness of Canadian and U.S. Environmental Assessment Processes in Evaluating Transboundary Impacts.- Seeking Legal Redress for Transboundary Environmental Injury.- Decisionmaking Improvements and Alternatives.- Summary of Conclusions and Recommendations.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.