All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Ecomics; provides a unique insight into the problems our planet faces in terms of clean environment, and what to do about it. This is the only books expressed comprehensive and interdisciplinary focus on Environmental Ecomics with the multidimensional approach. This book made of 07 years consistently research on environmental issues, makes it ideal source for students, teachers, industrialist, environmental experts and ecomists. This book provides an essential guide to researchers, it offers: various aspects of ecomics; on the challenges and experiences in present scenario. Simply explained, Environmental Ecomics is an important book for all who wish to make a difference in how to plan and manage our Environmental resources.
- Author BiographyDr. Hemant Pathak held positions as Assistant Professor in the department of chemistry, Govt. Indira Gandhi Engineering College, Sagar, MP, India. He had extensive experience in teaching, research and administrative management. Dr. Pathak received his Ph.D. degree in chemistry from Dr. Hari Singh Gour Central University, Sagar, India and M.Sc. Gold medalist from Jiwaji University, Gwalior. He has published 09 books and more than 50 research papers in reputed International and National journals and received several awards. He is a member of editorial boards and reviewer boards of several international journals and societies. His area of specialization includes Engineering Chemistry and Environmental Pollution management.
- Author(s)Prof Hemant Pathak
- Date of Publication18/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.