All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Ecomics for Sustainable Growth is a specially designed handbook for trainers, practitioners and government advisors involved in environmental policy making. It will enable professionals to initiate and implement environmental ecomic studies and identify policies and investments which will ensure sustainable development in their respective countries. The book focuses on ecomic tools but also encompasses ecological and sociological perspectives, all of which are essential to any successful environmental policy. The authors highlight the major issues in environmental policy making and the analysis of projects with environmental impacts. Features include: * sustainable development in a global context * macroecomic policies and the environment * environmental policies and priorities * legal and institutional dimensions * integration of environmental assessment into project analysis * valuation techniques and case studies. This handbook will be of immense use in the training of policymakers, practitioners, and students of environmental policy as well as development managers and scholars working in the areas of environment and development.
- Author BiographyAnil Markandya, Basque Centre for Climate Change, Spain and Honorary Professor, University of Bath, UK, Patrice Harou, Senior Environmental Economist, The World Bank, US and Visiting Professor, ENGREF, Nancy, France, Lorenzo Giovanni Bellu, Economist, Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO), United Nations, Rome, Italy and Vito Cistulli, Senior Agricultural Policy Support Officer, Policy Assistance Division, FAO (TCAS), Italy
- Author(s)Anil Markandya,Lorenzo Giovanni Bellu,Patrice Harou,Vito Cistulli
- PublisherEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication26/09/2002
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdward Elgar Publishing Ltd
- Content Notefigs.tabs.
- Weight871 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.