Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis book introduces several concepts and initiatives which show the applied nature of environmental engineering in various countries and contexts. Prepared as part of the Programme for Environmental Engineering in Europe (PREENE) the book goes beyond the approach of classical themes and instead focuses on issues such as lifecycle analysis, waste management, environmental law, regulations, eco-efficiency and environmental ethics, also providing an overview of future trends and scenarios. It supplies an important source of reference for university students, engineers, practitioners and all those interested in the practicalities of environmental conservation.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/09/1998
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleEnvironmental Education, Communication & Sustainability
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notenumerous fig. and tab.
- Weight260 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Edited byWalter Leal Filho
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.