Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume gives attention to the evolution of multilevel environmental governance in the East Asian region, including both Northeast and Southeast Asia. It examines how effective emerging environmental governance and policy have been and addresses the underlying causes of local, national, regional and global environmental challenges. Topical chapters include democratization and its effect on decision-making processes, international environmental aid, ecomic analysis of carbon reduction policy, regional and global environmental regimes and subsequent new financial mechanisms, as well as hybrid systems of environmental governance that emphasize the role of the private sector and civil society in contributing to environmental governance.
- Author BiographyAkihisa Mori is an associate professor at the Graduate School of Global Environmental Studies, Kyoto University.
- Author(s)United Nations University Press
- PublisherUnited Nations University
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationTokyo
- Country of PublicationJapan
- ImprintUnited Nations University
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAkihisa Mori
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.