Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $201.60+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental and Occupational Health is a foundation of every public health degree program in the United States. Providing a comprehensive core text on environmental health for both students and practitioners, Environmental Health, Second Edition covers the major issues in the field, including air, surface water, and ground water contamination, food safety, occupational health, radiation, chemical and physical hazards, vector control, and injuries. Thoroughly updated throughout, this second edition of the best-selling and highly respected text takes an evidence-based approach, providing a strong foundation for students preparing for careers in academic practice.
- Author BiographyHoward Frumkin, MD, DrPH, is director of the National Center for Environmental Health and the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry at the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Formerly he was professor and chair of the Department of Environmental and Occupational Health at the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University and professor of medicine at Emory Medical School in Atlanta.
- Author(s)Howard Frumkin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitlePublic Health/Environmental Health
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Out-of-print date15/03/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1822 g
- Width183 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.