Environmental Health in Central and Eastern Europe by Springer-Verlag New York Inc. (Hardback, 2006)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents the latest research in quantifying complex mixtures in the environment and analyzing their potential impact on human health. Many of the manuscripts reported in these proceedings represent the most up-to-date measurements of population exposures in Central and Eastern Europe. These studies are of value to health and environmental professionals around the world as they develop strategies for assessing exposures, remediating contaminated environments, and improving public health.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2006
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1230 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byK.C. Donnelly,Leslie H. Cizmas
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.51Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.