All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA favorite among successful students, and often recommended by professors, the unique Examples & Explanations series gives you extremely clear introductions to concepts followed by realistic examples that mirror those presented in the classroom throughout the semester. Use at the beginning and midway through the semester to deepen your understanding through clear explanations, corresponding hypothetical fact patterns, and analysis. Then use to study for finals by reviewing the hypotheticals as well as the structure and reasoning behind the accompanying analysis. Designed to complement your casebook, the trusted Examples & Explanations titles get right to the point in a conversational, often humorous style that helps you learn the material each step of the way and prepare for the exam at the end of the course. Examples and Explanations: Environmental Law, 7E is a rich text that can be used by students and professors alike. It is the foundation for any environmental or energy law course, and it also covers land-use and international environmental law in separate chapters. New material augments the existing coverage of climate change regulation, the Clean Power Plan, new air and water regulation cases and policies, and recent court determinations on energy law at both federal and state levels. No other book so thoroughly integrates energy law into environmental law, which provides professors with multiple options in every environmental subject area and provides a rock-solid foundation for students. The Seventh Edition has been thoroughly updated as of 2016 with coverage of several key Supreme Court and Circuit Court opinions. This new version of Environmental Law: Examples and Explanations is a valuable and cost-effective paperback addition to any environmental, energy, or land use law course or as a way to expose n-law students to environmental law, policy, and regulation. Features:
- Coverage of the newly proposed Clean Power Plan.
- Updated analysis of recent Supreme Court decisions upholding some EPA air regulation and remanding others, including CSAPR and MATS regulations.
- New federalism coverage of energy law conflicts between the federal and state government regulation of fossil and renewable energy under the Commerce Clause and the Supremacy Clause.
- Coverage of the confusing and conflicting array of recent Superfund waste remediation decisions on cost recovery and allocation after the Atlantic Research and BNSF Supreme Court decisions.
- New coverage of environmental equity concerns in different statutes and policies.
- Coverage of the latest COP Kyoto climate policy developments and common law climate cases.
- New coverage of standing and administrative discretion regarding environmental regulation.
- Author(s)Steven Ferrey
- PublisherAspen Publishers
- Date of Publication04/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleExamples & Explanations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1139 g
- Width173 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine41 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement7th
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.34Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.42Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.