All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionSustainability requires companies to develop in an ecomically, environmentally and socially sustainable manner. Corporate sustainable development in turn requires movement towards cleaner production. In order to recognize the potential from cleaner production - reduced costs and fewer environmental impacts through the reduced use of materials - environmental management accounting (EMA) is a necessary information management tool. Environmental Management Accounting for Cleaner Production reveals a set of tools for companies to collect, evaluate and interpret the information they need to estimate their potential to use cleaner production to realize cost savings and to make the best decisions about the available cleaner production options. EMA is therefore the key for driving environmental progress, cost savings, increased competitiveness and corporate sustainability through the means of cleaner production.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleEco-Efficiency in Industry & Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 24
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight937 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byChristine M. Jasch,Martin Bennett,Roger L. Burritt,Stefan Schaltegger
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.