Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $30.35Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Radiochemical Analysis III is an authoritative, up to date review of research contributions presented at the 10th International Symposium on Environmental Radiochemical Analysis. Representing the work of leading scientists across the globe this edition provides information on: - new methods of radioanalyses - waste steams during decommissioning - radioactivity measurements in the environment - hazard assessment in decommissioning - improvements in measurement instrumentation - application of software to measurements - current IAEA activities for the ALMERA network - pro ciency testing and research and development in the NDA. This exceptional work o ers an insight into topical areas of research and is a key point of reference for graduates and professionals alike who work across elds involving analytical chemistry, environmental science and techlogy, and hazards and waste research and disposal.
- Author BiographyThe Editor Peter Warwick, BA, MSc, PhD, FRSC, CCHem is Professor of Environmental Radiochemistry, Director of the Centre for Environmental Studies and Head of the Department of Chemistry at Loughborough University. Professor Warwick is a part Chairman of the Radiochemical Methods Group, Analytical Division, the Royal Society of Chemistry and was awarded the Becquerel Medal by them in 2002 for outstanding contributions to radiochemistry . His major research interests are in the chemistry of nuclear active wastes disposal and in developing new methods of analyses for decommissioning wastes.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/07/2007
- Series TitleSpecial Publications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 312
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byPeter Warwick
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.