All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionEnvironmental Science: A New Approach is an attempt to provide comprehensive information on various aspects like natural resources, ecosystem ecology, pollution and its control measures and environment protection legislation. Special emphasis is laid on various social issues related to environment like resettlement and rehabilitation of displaced people, energy related urban problems and environmental ethics. The book critically evaluates current issues like population explosion, global warming and sustainable development. This simplified book provides concise study material on the subject which will be of great help to its readers.
- Author BiographyPushpa Dahiya / Manisha Ahlawat.: Department of Biosciences M.D. University, Rohtak
- Author(s)Manisha Ahlawat,Pushpa Dahiya
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2011
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.