All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $30.42Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.14
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
About this product
- DescriptionENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE is dealt effectively by citing the importance of understanding environment with case studies. Natural Resources, exploitation of resources and Pollution due to environmental degradation are illustrated comprehensively. Environment and Ecomics is introduced to expose students to the financial implications taking into account the international treaties on environment. The chapters are planned in a manner to cover the universities syllabus for Undergraduate programs. Every chapter has case studies to understand the practical aspect of impact of Environmental degradation. At the end of the chapter review questions are included to prepare students for the university examination.
- Author(s)D. P. Kothari
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication31/08/2016
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.