All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual describes the characterization and design processes for cleanup of sites contaminated by hazardous materials. Intended for consultants, engineers, site owners, insurers, realtors, and facilities managers, it details key elements of the site cleanup process, including remediation planning, site characterization, evaluation and selection of remediation alternatives, and remediation design, construction, and implementation. It reviews methods for evaluating available remediation techniques and selecting the most reliable and cost-effective methods for environmental sites. Outlining an organized and rational approach to remediation design, this manual also covers cost-effective regulatory compliance and community responsibility. A special chapter was added to explore expedited processes for simple cleanup procedures.
- PublisherAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Date of Publication31/07/1999
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 99
- Place of PublicationReston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Society of Civil Engineers
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.