All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Third Edition of this popular textbook is based on the latest syllabus of the Ability Enhancement Compulsory Course on Environmental Studies, prescribed by the University Grants Commission (UGC) under the new Choice-based Credit System. It also includes additional topics included in the syllabi of some universities. The book is meant for undergraduates of all disciplines. Assuming very little background in mathematics or science, it gives a balanced presentation of the major issues and concerns related to the environment. This book will also be useful for those taking the UPSC Civil Services Examinations, since it covers the ecology/environment topics of the Preliminary and Main Examinations.
- Author BiographyR. Rajagopalan, holds a BE in Mechanical Engineering from Madras University and a PhD in Industrial and Management Engineering from IIT Kanpur. He taught for over 30 years at IIT Kanpur and IIT Madras. Prof. Rajagopalan has written and edited several books, including 13 textbooks on environmental education for schools and colleges. Two of his childrens books have won national awards. He lectures and conducts workshops on environmental issues all over India.
- Author(s)R. Rajagopalan
- PublisherOUP India
- Date of Publication24/12/2015
- SubjectGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintOUP India
- Weight546 g
- Width191 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.