All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book deals with the environmental issues in an integrated manner. Topics like Natural Resources, Ecosystems, Biodiversity and Pollution, relationships of Environmental Sciences with social issues and human populations have been discussed in detail as per the module syllabus formulated by UGC for Environmental Studies at the undergraduate level in all streams including various branches of Engineering as well as MBA. At the end of each chapter, a large number of questions of various types are given. The last chapter deals exclusively with fieldwork in which practical suggestions have been given for work in various situations. Answers to multiple choice questions are given in one of the five appendices.
- Author BiographyGouri Suresh is a reader in the Department of Botany at Jamshedpur Women's College, Jamshedpur. She completed her M.Sc. in Botany from Calicut University in 1971 and Ph.D. from Ranchi University in 1993. She has a teaching experience of more than three decades. She was the Co-ordinator of the 3-year UGS sponsored Vocational Degree Course in Environment and Water Management conducted in her college from 2000 to 2006. She has many research papers in various national and international journals to her credit. Her first book in the field was 'Environmental Studies and Ethics' has also been published by I.K. International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi. U.S. Hampannavar, Department of Civil Engineering, KLE Society's College of Engineering and Technology, Belgaum.
- Author(s)Gouri Suresh,U. S. Hampannavar
- PublisherI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Date of Publication28/11/2011
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintI K International Publishing House Pvt. Ltd
- Weight445 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.