All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book discusses the expression of environmental values in Christian art as it displaced pagan aesthetics from the third century to the Reformation.
- Author BiographySusan Power Bratton is Professor of Environmental Studies at Baylor University and the author of Christianity, Wilderness, and Wildlife: The Original Desert Solitaire and Six Billion and More: Human Population Regulation and Christian Ethics.
- Author(s)Susan Power Bratton
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Series TitleSuny Series on Religion and the Environment
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Noteill
- Weight562 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.42Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.