All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe first on the topic of environmental virtue ethics, this book seeks to provide the definitive anthology that will both establish the importance of environmental virtue in environmental discourse and advance the current research on environmental virtue in interesting and original ways. The selections in this collection, consisting of ten original and four reprinted essays by leading scholars in the field, discuss the role that virtue and character have traditionally played in environmental discourse, and reflect upon the role that it should play in the future.
- Author BiographyPhilip Cafaro is assistant professor of philosophy at Colorado State University. His work has appeared in journals such as Environmental Ethics, Ethics and the Environment, Journal of Social Philosophy, Philosophy Today, and Philosophy in the Contemporary World. Ronald Sandler is assistant professor of philosophy at Southern Illinois University Edwardsville. His work on environmental ethics has appeared in Environmental Ethics, Philosophy in the Contemporary World, and Ethics for Everyday.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/01/2005
- SubjectEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight608 g
- Width178 mm
- Height261 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byPhilip Cafaro,Ronald Sandler
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.