Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $8.99Free postage
- Good condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTwo months have passed since the dramatic homecoming of Elizabeth Holland - Manhattan society eagerly awaits her return. But Elizabeth won't rejoin her sister Diana's side. The whispers are beginning - is all as it seems behind closed doors? Uptown, Henry and Penelope Schoonmaker are the city's most celebrated couple. But despite the glittering diamond she wears, the newlyweds share little more than scorn for each other. Manhattan's most envied residents appear to have everything they desire: wealth, beauty, happiness. However, in a city where appearance is everything, sometimes the most practiced smiles hide the most scandalous secrets...
- Author BiographyAnna Godbersen was born in Berkeley, California, the daughter of a cab driver and a painter. She studied English at college, and has been assistant to the Literary Editor at Esquire magazine since 2003. She writes weekly reviews for various New York magazines, and has written several young adult novels under a pseudonym. Envy is the long-awaited sequel to her fantastically successful novels, The Luxe and Rumours.
- Author(s)Anna Godbersen
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2009
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight277 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Interest AgeFrom 12
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.23
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.19
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.48
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $43.81
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.51
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.08
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.