Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's been seven years since Frank discovered his father's dark secret: that he was a U.S. Marshal, a contract killer who committed suicide to avoid prosecution. Now Devin Matteson, the man who betrayed his father - drawing him into the killing game and then handing him over to the FBI - is coming home to the Wisconsin lake that was once hallowed ground for both families. But this is a homecoming Frank kws he cant allow. But when Frank arrives at Matteson's old cabin he finds only a strange, beautiful woman and a nervous man with a gun; Matteson is where to be seen. When a pair of deadly assassins arrive on the scene, the sensible thing would be for Frank to contact the police, but Frank's father was thing if t a good teacher, and his son a willing pupil ...
- Author BiographyMichael Koryta's novels have won the LA Times Book Prize and the Great Lakes Book Award and been nominated for the Edgar, Shamus, Quill and Barry awards. A former private investigator and newspaper reporter, he published his first novel at the age of 21. His work has been translated into 19 languages.
- PrizesWinner of Los Angeles Times Book Prize: Mystery/Thriller 2008. Shortlisted for Barry Awards: Best Novel 2009.
- Author(s)Michael Koryta
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication02/01/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Paperback
- Weight250 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $56.19Trending at AU $59.46
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.