All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is guide to suitable 21st-century Welsh names. It is bilingual, and includes a detailed description of each name's origin, and a list of famous namesakes through the centuries. It also includes pictures of famous Welshmen - from Macsen Wledig (Magnus Maximus) to Dylan Thomas. The book features names connected with an area or geographical feature, or with nature, Welsh literature, folktales and religions past and present. It aims to assist new parents in the difficult task of naming their baby.
- Author BiographyHeini Gruffudd is the author of tens of books for Welsh learners and many editions of Welsh Names for Children.
- Author(s)Heini Gruffudd
- PublisherY Lolfa Cyf
- Date of Publication02/05/2003
- LanguageWelsh and English
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationTalybont
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintY Lolfa Cyf
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition StatementBilingual edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.