All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionRecent developments in concepts and techniques have brought enzyme research to a changing yet exciting stage. Enzymes have served as indispensable tools in the phemenal rise of molecular biology, and the resultant biotechlogy thrusts enzymes to new heights and territories. This volume, the proceedings of a recent symposium on the Dynamics of Soluble and Immobilized Enzyme Systems, provides a current overview of the field to help scientists utilize long-established and newly acquired information.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication13/10/2011
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note47 black & white tables, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byC. L. Tsou,Charles Y. Huang,Jerry H. Wang,P. Boon Chock
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.