All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning with the menclature and classification of enzymes this book covers topics on synzymes, abzymes, enzyme immobilisation, mnemonical enzymes, ribozymes etc. Techniques used in enzyme purification are described in detail. The book is written in a simple language, easily understandable to students, keeping in mind the requirements of enzymes and enzyme techlogy at the postgraduate level. This book should be invaluable to students interested in the fundamentals of enzyme techlogy.
- Author BiographyAnil Kumar is a professor in the School of Biotechnology, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, India. He has been teaching enzymes at the postgraduate level for nearly three decades. Sarika Garg is a professor in the School of Biotechnology, Devi Ahilya University, Indore, India.
- Author(s)Anil Kumar,Sarika Garg
- PublisherViva Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2015
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Delhi
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintViva Books
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.