All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Eosiphil: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field of eosiphil biology comprehensively provide detailed methodological insight into the study of this fascinating cell. This book is aimed at a diverse range of basic and clinical scientists who wish to work with eosiphils or who require an update of their kwledge or to gain the information required to study a function of the eosiphil different to their current area of enquiry. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and practical, Eosiphil: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientist in the discovery of new hypotheses and for further examination of this intriguing cell.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1178
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note25 black & white illustrations, 39 colour illustrations, 15 black & white tables, biography
- Weight640 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byGarry M. Walsh
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.