All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionEphemeral Media explores the practices, strategies and textual forms helping producers negotiate a fast-paced mediascape. Examining dynamics of brevity and evanescence in the television and new media environment, this book provides a new perspective on the transitory, and transitional, nature of screen culture in the early twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyPAUL GRAINGE is Associate Professor of Film and Television Studies at the University of Nottingham, UK. He is the author of Brand Hollywood: Selling Entertainment in a Global Media Age (2008), Monochrome Memories: Nostalgia and Style in Retro America (Praeger, 2002), the editor of Memory and Popular Film (2003) and co-author of Film Histories: An Introduction and Reader (2007).
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication18/10/2011
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight617 g
- Width172 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byPaul Grainge
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.