Ephesians: Living in God's Household: 11 Studies by Robert H. Baylis (Paperback, 2000)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world divided by political, social, ecomic, and religious hostility, Paul writes a letter about unity. Jew and Gentile, slave and free--all are to live as family members. Here Paul tells us how to conduct ourselves in our roles as husbands or wives, brothers or sisters, parents or children. He call us to be knit together--with every part and member working properly--by the power of the Holy Spirit. Let his practical message of order and wholeness empower you.
- Author BiographyROBERT BAYLIS is the author of several books, including the group Bible studies Ephesians: Living in God's Household and Romans: A Letter to Nonconformists. He also wrote a history of the Christian Brethren, titled My People, as well as two books on travel: Europe on Purpose and Pilgrim's London. In addition to teaching a high-school course on the Bible as literature, he owned a bookstore near U.C. Berkeley for twenty years and worked in the travel industry for fifteen years.
- Author(s)Robert H. Baylis
- PublisherShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/03/2000
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFisherman Bible Studyguide
- Place of PublicationWheaton
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintShaw (Harold) Publishers,U.S.
- Weight85 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.