All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionA series of Bible study guides following the format and content of the NIV Application Commentaries Series. Each study looks at the original meaning, bridging contexts, and contemporary significance of the text, and offers small group participants a better understanding and relevant application of the biblical material to their daily lives.
- Author BiographyKlyne Snodgrass (PhD, University of St. Andrews) is professor of biblical literature and holder of the Paul W. Brandel Chair of New Testament Studies at North Park Theological Seminary. Karen Lee-Thorp was a senior editor at NavPress for many years and series editor for the LifeChange Bible study series. She is now a freelance writer living in Brea, California, with her husband, Greg Herr, and their daughters, Megan and Marissa. Karen H. Jobes (PhD, Westminister Theological Seminary) is the Gerald F. Hawthorne Professor of New Testament Greek and Exegesis at Wheaton College and Graduate school in Wheaton, Illinois. The author of several works, she is also involed in Bible translation. She and her husband, Forrest, are members of Immanuel Presbyerian Church, an EPC church in Warrenville, Illinois.
- Author(s)Karen Lee-Thorp,Klyne Snodgrass
- Date of Publication22/07/2008
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleBringing the Bible to Life
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- Weight135 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Series Edited byKaren H. Jobes
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.