All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Epiblast Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols, expect researchers in the field provide a detailed collection of techniques and protocols useful to the study of the biology of the pluripotent epiblast. These include methods and techniques used to study epiblast development in different amniotes. This collection brings together contributions from the fields of embryology, stem cell biology and developmental biology together, providing a single volume with detailed procedures for the isolation and culture of epiblasts at different stages of development, and techniques for the study of differentiation into specific lineages. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, a complete list of the necessary materials and reagents, detailed laboratory protocols, and extensive tes providing suggestions on troubleshooting and how to overcome common difficulties. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Epiblast Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols serves as a resource to individuals interested in studying the biology of pluripotent cells.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1074
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note15 black & white illustrations, 34 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight630 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byRamiro Alberio
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.