All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEpidemiology Foundations is an accessible introduction to epidemiology. This comprehensive resource covers the topic including information on its foundations, history, health and disease, descriptive epidemiology, measurement, study designs, uses, epidemics, social epidemiology, screening, community health, and global health. This book has been developed to closely respond to recommendations by the Consensus Conference on Undergraduate Public Health Education and is designed for use an introductory text for a course in epidemiology or in any class that features the topic epidemiology.
- Author BiographyPeter J. Fos is provost and professor of health sciences at the University of Texas at Tyler. He is an internationally known decision scientist and epidemiologist. He maintains adjunct faculty positions at the University of Southern Mississippi College of Health and at the University of Alabama in Birmingham, School of Health-Related Professions, and is a visiting scholar at the Medical University of South Carolina, College of Health Professions.
- Author(s)Peter J. Fos
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication25/01/2011
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePublic Health/Epidemiology and Biostatistics
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight480 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $40.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.96
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.41
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.