All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis textbook presents epidemiology in a practical manner, contextualized with discussions of theory and ethics, so that students and professionals from all academic backgrounds may develop a deep appreciation for how to conduct and interpret epidemiological research. Readers will develop skills to: search for and appraise literature critically, develop important research questions, design and implement studies to address those questions, perform and interpret fundamental statistical estimations and tests, consider the ethical implications of all stages of research, report findings in publications, and advocate for change in the public health setting. Epidemiology is and will remain a discipline in motion, and this textbook aims at reflecting this dynamism and keeping pace with its momentum. This textbook is t only a classroom tool with high utility but also an essential reference and guide for those engaging in research involving human subjects.
- Date of Publication23/04/2013
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1221 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byJan Van Den Broeck,Jonathan R. Brestoff
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.