All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVivid text details how early studies of the spread of disease led to vaccines and medications that can halt pandemics. It also puts a spotlight on the brilliant scientists who made these advances possible. A case study on the current Ebola outbreak is also included. --Publisher's website.
- Author(s)Carol Hand
- PublisherEssential Library
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleHistory of Science
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEssential Library
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width244 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.