All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionEpidermal Cell Tumors: The Basics will serve as an effective and efficient handbook for the student of dermatopathology, and as a practical bench reference for the practicing diagstician who desires rapid access to criteria that are useful in differentiating histologically similar entities. The reader will be able to focus upon a single histologic observation, i.e., inflammatory conditions without epidermal changes, and use this as a starting point from which to build a differential diagsis based upon pattern recognition. As each entity is addressed, there will be a concise discussion of the basic clinical findings and epidemiologic associations. This will be followed by a histologic description, highlighting areas that serve to discriminate between the entity under discussion and similar ones. Any immulogic studies that might augment the diagstic sensitivity or specificity will be discussed. The chapters are thematically based and consist of essential bullet points arranged in organized outlines allowing for easy access and direct comparison between entities. The salient histologic features are depicted with abundant high quality, full-color photomicrographs placed immediately adjacent to the appropriate histologic bullet points. This volume will serve as an effective and efficient handbook for the student of dermatopathology, and as a practical bench reference for the practicing diagstician who desires rapid access to criteria that are useful in differentiating histologically similar entities. The elaborate pictorial documentation will also enable the book to serve as an atlas of the commonest dermatologic disorders.
- Author BiographyBruce R. Smoller is Chair of Pathology and Professor of Pathology and Dermatology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, USA Kim M. Hiatt is Director of Dermatopathology and Associate Professor of Pathology and Dermatology, University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, Little Rock, AR, USA
- Author(s)Bruce Smoller,Kim M. Hiatt
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/12/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note172 colour illustrations, 10 black & white tables
- Weight213 g
- Width129 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.