Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionEpidural Anaesthesia: Images, Problems and Solutions brings together the most comprehensive collection of post-block epidurograms in the world into a single volume. With accompanying X-rays and contrast injection images, it clearly explains why an epidural block has failed and provides practical advice on how to avoid complications in the future. Key features: * Contains over 180 clearly labelled X-rays and contrast injection images to help you learn using these examples * Uses X-rays and contrast injection images rather than more complex imaging techlogies, to allow quick assessment of blocks in the most basic radiology department * Written by a world-rewned expert, providing consistency of style and approach throughout * Companion website contains downloadable images as well as moving X-rays of contrast injection, 3D reconstructions and explanatory cartoons This unique book for specialist and trainee anaesthetists demonstrates, with simple X-rays and contrast injection, why epidurals are occasionally imperfect. Epidural Anaesthesia: Images, Problems and Solutions will enable you to refine your technique and avoid adverse outcomes in practice.
- Author BiographyClive Bourn Collier MD, MRCP, FRCA, FANZCA, Visiting Obstetric Anaesthetist, Prince of Wales Private Hospital, Barker Street, Randwick NSW 2031, Australia Clive Collier is senior specialist anaesthetist at The Prince of Wales Private Hospital in Sydney, having previously been the Director of Anaesthetics at The Women's Hospital (Crown Street). He is one of the most highly qualified and experienced obstetric anaesthetists worldwide, with more than 36 years in the speciality, and personal experience of more than 20,000 epidural and spinal blocks. He has lectured widely and published almost 80 articles in the medical literature, as well as authoring two books.
- Author(s)Clive B. Collier
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Arnold
- Content Note197 colour illustrations, 186 colour illustrations, 11 colour line drawings
- Weight544 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.