All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, epigenetic approaches to existing scientific problems have offered many new and exciting perspectives. This book focuses on epigenetic approaches to study asthma and allergy research. The authors briefly review cellular factors, immune signaling, and inflammatory pathways in allergy and asthma, as well as genetic influences in the pathogenesis of atopic disorders. Diseases that have been clearly linked to an epigenetic dysregulation will be discussed, as well as the role of epigenetics in the origin of complex diseases. The authors will examine the impact of environment factors in the predisposition to atopic disorders, and they will also describe the major unanswered questions and future perspectives of an exciting new field that studies allergic diseases from the epigenetic point of view.
- Author(s)Marien Pascual,Sergio Roa
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/01/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerbriefs in Genetics
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight129 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.