All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionEpilepsy, or seizure disorder, is widespread. While anti-epileptic drugs have a major role preventing seizure activity, they may t be totally effective, and there is a burgeoning interest in lifestyle measures and complementary therapies which may help. This book is intended to help people with epilepsy make sense of the treatment choices.
- Author(s)Sallie Baxendale
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2012
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.