All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.74
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.18
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.34
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.25
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is epilepsy? What treatments are available? Will I be able to work or have children? It is estimated that around 450,000 people in the UK have epilepsy, making it the most common neurological disorder existing. But with the right medication and determination, it is possible to lead a happy and healthy life. This book will guide you through everything you need to kw about this frequently misunderstood condition: from diagsis and the types of treatment available to practical advice on managing epilepsy effectively and coping with it in everyday life. The myths surrounding the condition are dispelled and common questions answered. Benefits, driving, pregnancy, parenthood, education and employment issues are covered, together with information on caring for an epileptic child. Whether you have just been diagsed with epilepsy, have lived with the condition for some time, or are a parent or teacher wanting to kw more, this guide will equip you with all the essential facts.
- Author BiographyLouise Bolotin has been a journalist for 30 years, starting her career in the music press before moving on to cover all manner of subjects. She has written for many magazines and national newspapers over the years. Louise was diagnosed with epilepsy in 1997. Her struggle to find useful information on managing her epilepsy has given her a pool of knowledge upon which she draws for this book. Originally from Brighton, Louise lived in France and the Netherlands for over a decade before returning to the UK and settling in north-west England. She is now based in Manchester where she runs a freelance writing and editing business.
- Author(s)Louise Bolotin
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight234 g
- Width195 mm
- Height205 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.