All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionAs many as 2.5 million Americans have epilepsy. Thirty per cent of them are children under the age of 18. Richard Lechtenberg explains the biology behind this complex and relatively widespread class of diseases. He discusses the various mediacal conditions that can cause seizures in children and adults and points out that the cause of many seizure disorders is ver discovered.
- Author BiographyRichard Lechtenberg, M.D., is Clinical Professor of Neurology at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey.
- Author(s)Richard Lechtenberg
- PublisherHarvard University Press
- Date of Publication08/11/2002
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard University Press
- Content Note2 halftones, 8 line illustrations, 29 tables
- Weight290 g
- Width116 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.